Bargain NEW 34mm Digital High-Resolution Filter Kit For The Canon Vixia HF R200, HF R20, HF R21 Camcorders. Includes Multi-Coated 3 PC Filter Kit (UV, CPL, FLD), Deluxe Filter Carry Case, + BONUS UltraPro Bundle: Cleaning Kit, LCD Screen Protector, Mini Tripod
- 3 Piece Filter Kit – High-Resolution filters are manufactured from top quality solid optics. Each individual filter is heat treated and coated to avoid any distortion
- UV Protective Filter: Prevents loss of sharpness and contrast by filtering out UV rays and Haze. Also protects your lens from scratches, scuffs and smudges
- CPL Circular Polarizer Filter: Polarizing filter increases color saturation, make skies bluer, grass greener-even eliminate surface reflections from glass and water – all with picture perfect results
- FLD Fluorescent Filter: Eliminates the greenish tint/cast which fluorescent lights add to photos
- Bonus Accessories Included: Mini Tripod, Camera Cleaning & Camera LCD Screen Protector
Read More of NEW 34mm Digital High-Resolution Filter Kit For The Canon Vixia HF R200, HF R20, HF R21 Camcorders. Includes Multi-Coated 3 PC Filter Kit (UV, CPL, FLD), Deluxe Filter Carry Case, + BONUS UltraPro Bundle: Cleaning Kit, LCD Screen Protector, Mini Tripod…
1) High-Resolution Multi-Coated 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD)
2) Deluxe UltraPro Accessory Bundle: Cleaning Kit, LCD Screen Protector, Mini Travel Tripod
These filters are made from the finest solid optical glass, are ground and polished to the most practical thinness. In addition, they are heat-treated to avoid any distortion or focal shift, and each filter is subjected to strict tests in order to ensure a flawless, even surface, which is essential to a quality filter and exceptional photographs.
UV filter absorbs ultraviolet rays to produce crisp, clear photographs
Circular Polarizing filter eliminates reflections from non-metallic surfaces, and increases contrast and color saturation
FLD filter helps balance light in outdoor situations or where fluorescent lights are used
A UV filter is used to reduce UV rays from entering the lens and striking the film. Its also ideal for protecting your valuable lens from scratches and dust.
A Polarizer is different than most filters in that it is composed of two pieces of glass, mounted independently inside a round frame so that one can be rotated relative to the other. As it is rotated, it increasingly cuts out glare, reflections, and haze. You can also use a polarizer filter to darken blue skies.
An FLD filter (fluorescent light correction) provides the perfect solution for obtaining pleasing skin tones and correct color while shooting without a flash under fluorescent lighting. This filter gives true-to-life color rendition by removing the harsh yellow-green cast ordinarily resulting from fluorescent bulbs. When shooting under natural light, a fluorescent filter dramatically increases color saturation of subjects, such as people, etc.